Tuesday, February 6, 2024

LEGION

-the three 'monsters' of Earth

-Bigfoot and Yeti like two apes

-LOCK Loch Ness Monster like the cross of them

-they are occasionally seen. Never dying

-BIGFOOT like the slide I saw of me as a toddler. Standing naked showing me in full

-BIG foot- the slide probably taken in my grandparents' back garden at MAXWELL Drive

-like I have MAX miracle power

-YETI as in maybe YET-I

-maybe meaning I never have a spouse, real sort of partner, friend , maybe never really work, never have any real family contact

-which is what I want

-the LOCK Loch Ness Monster

-the version of me that the two splits come out of. One as looking like Rob Liefeld the other looking like Kyle Lowder

-those two versions that come out of me are Bigfoot and Yeti

-the Loch Ness Monster- me in my usual version of me that the splits come out of and appear out in space

-Bigfoot- the photo of me all naked

-Yeti- about 1975 in paddocks at the end of my Street I saw in a ditch the full skeleton of a man

-the photo of me naked like in the split that comes out of me looking like Kyle Lowder I must always be naked when him

-the skeleton in the ditch. I wear the costume of He-Man in the 1987 film Masters of the Universe. Like the skeleton in the ditch the main villain in the film is Skeletor. My Street when I saw the bones was James Cook Street. He was the Ship's Captain who first charted New Zealand. His Ship the ENDEAVOUR like the home planet of Masters of the Universe is ETERNIA




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kyle Lowder

Images of Kyle Lowder