Tuesday, February 6, 2024

NZ

-New Zealand's shape is like that of a RABBIT

-RAB like during my daytimes I appear looking like ROB Liefeld

-RABBIT maybe during these daytimes in my body on Earth I am really a ROBOT. With fake robot thinking

-the three main islands of New Zealand. 2 long ones. The top one like a rabbit's ear

-they balance

-two long narrow islands. For in days out of my body all day I look like Rob Liefeld with the power to do anything. And in nights in my body all night I appear looking like Kyle Lowder. With the 12 super hero powers I picked. And maybe too the power to do anything

-Lake Taupo in the middle of the top island. Stands for Stewart Island the very lowest of the three main Islands

-they balance. Maybe meaning during daytimes on Earth my body's brain is only like a fake ROBOT's brain

-two long islands the North and South Islands. For the daytimes as Liefeld and at nights as Lowder

-the top of the North Island like Devil's horns. The South Island like an Angel's dress 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kyle Lowder

Images of Kyle Lowder