Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Lord of Lords, King of Kings

-when I had the dream a few months ago comics creator Rob Liefeld was lying on me in bed. In the dream it was said the Anti-Christ looked like him 

-ROB LIEFELD / ROB BIBLE / BIBLE LIES

-KYLE LOWDER / LORD LIAR


-two versions of me

-as splits coming out of me both all my life


-I appear looking like Rob LIEFELD

-in a costume like He-Man in the 1987 film Masters of the Universe

-at the end of James Cook Street

-in PADDOCKS I once saw LYING in a ditch the full SKELETON of a man

-like SKELETOR the villain of Masters of the Universe

-Rob   LIE FIELD

-the Ship of Captain James Cook who first charted New Zealand

-the ENDVEAOUR

-like me doing miracles, having sex on adventures

-END ADVENTURES

-like I am still doing these things all the way to the Grave


-I once saw an old slide of me standing fully naked. Showing me in full

-I might have been outside in my grandparents' home at Maxwell Drive

-I was about 1 or 2 in the slide

-maybe the point the slide was taken I first appeared. Or maybe that was the point I started to appear looking like actor Kyle Lowder

-who plays Brady Black in Days of our Lives

-I appear looking like Lowder each time

-all the time wearing a white towel around my waist

-the Liefeld version of me like in the bones and the Lowder version of me wearing a white towel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kyle Lowder

Images of Kyle Lowder