Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Chainsaw

 -the two splits maybe coming out of me

-looking like comics creator Rob Liefeld

-and actor Kyle Lowder

-having sex, fighting crime and doing miracles

-although as them if real even though I would have had sex many times

-I might never have got anyone pregnant

-CHILDREN SAW off

-like a MANHOOD test

-as these two I might have had the power of God

-CHAIN

-God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Ghost

-by repeating over and over

-Bop Bup Bup. The three words looking the same like all or most of the Holy Trinity might look the same. God, God and God

-no threat too from

-2 versions of Satan

-COMICS creator Stan Lee and COMICS reader who went to the world of the DC Comics' WW2 super-heroes

-PICTURE FORKED

-the electric chainsaw tracks like saying there is no threat from All STAR Squadron

-LIEFELD / LIE  and LOWDER / LOVER

-I had no children from sex from either version of them

-maybe because once the split of me had ended. The sperm disappeared too 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kyle Lowder

Images of Kyle Lowder