Thursday, May 2, 2024

Down Under Land

 -in 1991 I had a dream of across the landscape only small white wrecked spaceships

-I turned it in to a TV series idea and TV3 said they carefully considered making it

-maybe the wrecked spaceships represent all over Earth

-powerless closed stores and homes

-the wrecked spaceships. Saying my idea to create a copy of my home inside a Tardis each person can have

-might fail

-the two super-heroes splits that come out of me. Me in the body of Rob Liefeld or Kyle Lowder

-LOWDER as in DOWN UNDER LAND. The words match LOWER and his whole surname is a breakdown of this

-LIEFELD as in LIE in FIELD. About 1975 I was in paddocks at the end of my Street

-there was a DITCH with LYING in it in the FIELD

-the full skeleton of a man

-the dead white skeleton like white powerless stores and homes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kyle Lowder

Images of Kyle Lowder