Wednesday, April 24, 2024

D&G

 -in about 2012 at night I streaked around the block. As I was leaving my drive a woman across the Street by D&G Flats yelled at me. D&G like saying GOD in reverse. As I ran I pulled my shoulders back and pulled my stomach in. Like for the body I want and the super hero powers. Maybe that time I streaked around the block set me up with them. My shoulders pulled back and my stomach pulled in. Like D and G reflect. D and G like I have the power of God. Me running naked. Like me with the power of God, doing miracles, fighting crime, having sex. From my earliest seen point a slide of me as a toddler standing naked in full. I have been doing these since then. And in paddocks in a ditch about 1975. Lying the full skeleton of a man. Also naked. I do these until the day I die. D and G. Me looking like Rob Liefeld and Kyle Lowder. Revealing costumes for each of them. I ran around the block naked. Pulling my shoulders back and stomach in. The powers and body like my shoulders pulled back and my stomach pulled in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kyle Lowder

Images of Kyle Lowder