Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Lock

-I tried to give 7 local men incredible miracle powers. Meaning they could be super-heroes in space

-all muscular, were mentally ill, attractive, likeable, like characters like from stories

-maybe kept in check on what they can do to me. By once my grandparents were looking at a home. It would have been too SMALL for their property. There was a LOCK on the hall side of the bedroom I would have had. A couple of times years later I passed the supermarket but I couldn't see the unit

-the 7 like the Tauranga Boys College emblem were meant to work their powers. Fight crime etc when them naked and sleep around with females and maybe males getting them pregnant

-I overwrote this. They might be a risk to me. Other men like me. And might go around ruining lives around space

-I now think I might have really meant me 

-they were never super-heroes or did miracles. It was me in the splits that come out of me looking like Rob Liefeld in a He-Man costume and Kyle Lowder wearing a white towel around his waist


-(SHAHID CHAMRAN UNIVERSITY AHVAZ)

-SHAHID / SHARED lover I might be the parent of the students

-CHAMRAN / CAMERON Road

-UNIVERSITY / Tauranga Boys COLLEGE emblem

-AHVAZ / maybe me as Lowder without ASS

-their emblem. A naked man holding a WHITE DISC / the WHITE TOWEL costume as Lowder


-NEW AGER HEROES

-I look like ROB Liefeld the edited story scans about ROBIN

-the WHITE DISC / the Red SKULL

-having sex etc HE-MAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kyle Lowder

-Images of Kyle Lowder Images of Kyle Lowder